New Retro// Hiring Staff//

BluntHotel102

Nov 11, 2012
Hey Guys, I've opened a new retro. Interviews start at 25 users. Join Now!(24/7) There is no lag at all. Great Economy. See you here!
You must be registered for see images attach

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
I really like the CMS, seems like alot of work has been put into to, but could you add some more information so people would want to join?
And a quick suggestion, get a real domain instead of using no-ip.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
The hotel owner pretty much is unlike for me as his stupid reason to be helped was because some family member died and he is trying to get rid of it with making an hotel. Seems bollocks to me.

After I helped him setting everything up correctly he decided to remove as to pride on obviously.

Also a unlike to the theme as for the hotel name the tabs are horrible.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

BluntHotel102

Nov 11, 2012
The hotel owner pretty much is unlike for me as his stupid reason to be helped was because some family member died and he is trying to get rid of it with making an hotel. Seems bollocks to me.

After I helped him setting everything up correctly he decided to remove as to pride on obviously.

Also a unlike to the theme as for the hotel name the tabs are horrible.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2
Well you never went on skype so i went on.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
These are the cheapest lie you can probably make up along with the some fake story that your grandma died and thus to get your feeling better you decided to set up an hotel.

If i was your brother or sister i would probably be ashamed of it because making such lies to be helped is utterly stupid then you rather just want to say that you need help.

I was online on Skype and yet you are lying again you where never available and if you where then you would probably not react and of course then i decided to get off skype because you never replied.

I can say that i have a one day left and thus that i want an hotel i would not be believing my own lies to make just because i need help and so others will not either.

Users who are viewing this thread