Introduction New Member - Old Developer: Introduction

Sarbaz

Sailing the seas of moldy cheese! :)
Nov 8, 2013
Hello DevBest, some members of the forum may recognize me, and some may not. For the ones who do not know me my name is Joshua (19 years old), I am fan of Habbo Retros, which I have been playing and developing for 3 years now. Habbo is one online social network that is addictive ( :p ). I was the founder and owner of multiple Habbo Retros, to name a few, Habs Hotel, and YoHabbo Hotel.

Now, since I have been away from the retro scene for many months now. I do not know the latest features, codes, or sources in the retro scene so I would have to take a few looks around private servers to see the newest features (any hotels you recommend?)

I am also a technical developer, I currently go to technical school and I knew several coding languages (C#, C++, PHP of course, and I am still learning JAVA). I may soon be willing to launch a few content management systems here and there based on PHP, so look out for my work! :up:

Contact Information:

Hotmail/MSN: [email protected]

Thank you,

Last edited:

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Welcome to DevBest, hope to see you involved in some other sections instead of just habbo :p

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
30Tards Unite! 30Tards have a new developer xD

Welcome to the Forums Man. Hope to see your future contributions and etc..

Users who are viewing this thread