New Custom Furni not loading

BatDev

Apr 20, 2012
Hey there guys, my new custom furni is not loading anymore, the origional habbo furni loads but not the customs. I have entered everything needed, cleared my cache and ect, they still wont load. This has happened since I have moved the swf location. Any thoughts?

BatDev

Apr 20, 2012
Did you add the necessary detail to your furnidata and also run the queries through your database?

Yep, like the first post says, they stopped loading since i moved the whole location of the swf, and yes i have changed the external_variables.txt settings

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
Yep, like the first post says, they stopped loading since i moved the whole location of the swf, and yes i have changed the external_variables.txt settings

If all the necessary details are filled in - it baffles me to why it doesn't work. Try remove them and re-add them.

BatDev

Apr 20, 2012
If all the necessary details are filled in - it baffles me to why it doesn't work. Try remove them and re-add them.

I have tried that too, it is baffling me too, I really cannot see what the problem is, I might try to upload the whole folder elsewhere see if its works

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
I have tried that too, it is baffling me too, I really cannot see what the problem is, I might try to upload the whole folder elsewhere see if its works

If you show me the customs you're adding - I'll attempt to add them to my hotel and see how that goes.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Pff Screw those use this

Just extract the SQLS's Catalog_items, furniture, and Catalog_pages
and extract the furnidata.txt to you swfs folder

for hof_furni
do not delete the one you got just extract it to your swf folder and click yes to all if any needs to be replaced

Hope this Helped :p

Users who are viewing this thread