New Catalogue > Visual Stydio

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Okay, I've got a tutorial in how to upgrade my catalogue to the updated one, and translated it from Italian to English. I save that and doesn't work but it does tell me to compile/debug it.

Do I debug the CatalogPageComposer.cs file itself or the emulator?

If i debug the CatalogPageComposer.cs file well actually i cannot, as i need to "Attach" a file. Anyone able to help?

Central

Feb 22, 2015
So I open up the EMULATOR exe in Visual Studio and then debug that?

I opened Visual Studio, clicked File > Open > File then selected the Plus Emulator.exe file, went to the DEBUG section and i cannot click Start Debugging?

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015

I opened Visual Studio, clicked File > Open > File then selected the Plus Emulator.exe file, went to the DEBUG section and i cannot click Start Debugging?

You have to debug the project file , open Plus EMU and open the project file (csproj)
Debugging the project file applies changes to the emulator .

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
Where can I find the project file?

76261f7cf2494d0aa5576eb922c7ff30.png

Central

Feb 22, 2015
Alright. I have Visual Studio some version and I think I need to attach a file to actually debug the program itself. Should I download a different version of Visual Studio or can you help me with this problem? Because I tried opening this file up, and it wouldn't let me debug, if I clicked F5 it wouldn't debug, nor if I went to Debug > Start Debugging I couldn't as it is grey text meaning I am unable to click it, would that be because of the version?

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
Alright. I have Visual Studio some version and I think I need to attach a file to actually debug the program itself. Should I download a different version of Visual Studio or can you help me with this problem? Because I tried opening this file up, and it wouldn't let me debug, if I clicked F5 it wouldn't debug, nor if I went to Debug > Start Debugging I couldn't as it is grey text meaning I am unable to click it, would that be because of the version?

Send me a download link i'll debug it for you

Users who are viewing this thread