Recruiting Need staff.

JPride

Jan 12, 2014
Hello all,
As you can see by the title of this thread, i need staff for a retro I'm running for the company I currently work at (you can find it within my signature).

HotelHabb.com

Positions open:
Community Manager
Senior Moderator
Trial Moderator's

Staff applications are open however only for Trial Moderators and am going to be choosing staff from the activity around Habb and to see who's helping the most around the client.
I simply need staff because I'm often quite busy and don't have the time to be on the client 24/7 although I'm on most of the time whether it be afk or not online at all.

I'm also asking of a request from you guys here at Devbest who decide to join Habb, we need users so advertising would be great!

Ps: please don't just join Habb because of the opportunity of a staff position, i'll be hiring those who are passionate to Habb!

-Greets,

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Is this an English or a Dutch hotel?

Over Dopestaff
Het team
Dope Hotel heeft een enorm team van vrijwilligers die elke dag zich uren inzetten om de kwaliteit van de website en het hotel te verbeteren en natuurlijk de boel gezellig te houden. Als onze medewerkers niet bij Dope Hotel waren, was Dope Hotel nooit zover gekomen als het vandaag de dag is. Hier vind je de medewerkers die op dit moment actief zijn in- en rondom Dope Hotel.

Hoe kan ik een Dope staff worden?
Dat is mogelijk door naar website te gaan en te solliciteren, wij zullen daarna jou sollicitatie bekijken en beoordelen.

Users who are viewing this thread