Need opinions

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
I need opinions on what pc case to get and ram some peoiple say they don't like it Corsair Vengeance C70 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case is the case and the ram is Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
its all fine, people will always have something to say about anything, negative or positive. Ram's fine as long as it fits your motherboard, and the case is fine as long as the case supports your motherboards form factor (most likely ATX).

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
It does but Some Intel X79 chipset motherboards may need a BIOS update prior to using Ivy Bridge-E CPUs.

Shorty

<insert title>
Jul 14, 2011
Explore PC cases from they seem to be pretty popular, in all honesty I've just had the one PC case and kept it real simple with the ANTEC300.

Dinodiva

The Intellectual Badass
Aug 5, 2015
The C70 looks spacious and attractive. Reviews from Newegg are very good.

However, if you would like my recommendation, the Fractal Design Define R5 has a minimalistic design, is sleek, and is very easy to build in.

The RAM you have listed there is good. General guidelines for RAM is to choose what capacity you want and make sure it comes from a reputable company. Otherwise, RAM is RAM.

Users who are viewing this thread