Need Help!

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hey Devbest I wondering if any of you can help me with my client im using iis on a vps along with revcms and when i load my client it loads to hotel view and then stays on it please let me know if you know the answer i would post pics to show you more but my prntscr dont work sorry

Thanks Devbest

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Hey Devbest I wondering if any of you can help me with my client im using iis on a vps along with revcms and when i load my client it loads to hotel view and then stays on it please let me know if you know the answer i would post pics to show you more but my prntscr dont work sorry

Thanks Devbest

Maybe you can make a screenshot of your problem I'm able to help you out anytime but i just need a screenshot of your problem.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Maybe you can make a screenshot of your problem I'm able to help you out anytime but i just need a screenshot of your problem.
Sorry if you read the post a bit cleary it does say im unable to get a screenshot as my printscreen button doesnt work not sure why but thanks

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Sorry if you read the post a bit cleary it does say im unable to get a screenshot as my printscreen button doesnt work not sure why but thanks

Maybe i am able to help you over skype because I'm not willing to keep on Pming you because that's just making my Inbox go full, so I've added you there and maybe we can take this conversation further on Skype.

Users who are viewing this thread