Need Help with Vip Labbo Hotel

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hello Everyone i have been having some trouble sso deicded to post a thread as you can tell by my title i have my own hotel but the vip doesnt work im owner on the hotel and when i try to use vip commands it says this command is restricted to vip memebers only and if im owner it should work for me if someone could help me that would be great thanks and also 1 last thing i also need help making my hotel non hamchi it is a r63 Retro you can join labbo by downloading hamachi joining Labbo20125 pass LOL and the going to this link:
So anyways if you know hwo to fix the problem with vip let me know as soon as you can

Thank You :) x

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Hello Everyone i have been having some trouble sso deicded to post a thread as you can tell by my title i have my own hotel but the vip doesnt work im owner on the hotel and when i try to use vip commands it says this command is restricted to vip memebers only and if im owner it should work for me if someone could help me that would be great thanks and also 1 last thing i also need help making my hotel non hamchi it is a r63 Retro you can join labbo by downloading hamachi joining Labbo20125 pass LOL and the going to this link:
So anyways if you know hwo to fix the problem with vip let me know as soon as you can

And yeah , i know how to make it non-hamachi

zaneraptor

Nov 22, 2012

do u remember me when u first made ur retro i was gonna be staff but could find it

Users who are viewing this thread