Need Help With Furniture/SWF's

Used

Jun 30, 2012
Hey!
So to begin with I am a beginning but don't mistake me for a 'noob'. I am posting this thread because ever since I started my hotel the furniture have been replaced with them black boxes. I am presuming it's related to my SWF's but like I said, I am a beginner. I could not find any tutorials or guides on this so I decided to post here. Here's an example...
Thank you guys very much!

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Obviously you haven't added the SQL yet or you have not placed the furniture SWF in the Hof_furni file and if you did both of them and you've also added in to the Furnidata.txt then I'm pretty sure that you just need to clean out cache,

Used

Jun 30, 2012
Obviously you haven't added the SQL yet or you have not placed the furniture SWF in the Hof_furni file and if you did both of them and you've also added in to the Furnidata.txt then I'm pretty sure that you just need to clean out cache,
Could you be a bit more detailed? Or perhaps give me a tutorial?

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Could you be a bit more detailed? Or perhaps give me a tutorial?

Well what you've most likely did wrong is either that you've entered the wrong SWF's or you just didn't put anything good in the external_variables page try also to check if you have the right client files

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Adding Furniture,
  1. Gather the furnidata, SQL's (furniture and catalog_pages) and the SWF's
  2. Place the SWF's in the hof_furni file
  3. Paste the furnidata in the furnidata.txt
  4. Run both the SQL's as a query in your database
  5. Done.
It can be done in a different order, it doesn't really matter as long as all that gets done.

Fap

Jul 25, 2011
I can give a 100% working Swf Pack for R63 Hotel:

Open >dir>swf>r63

All Swfs are In there and Many Custom_Habbo.swf 's are Also Included

Users who are viewing this thread