Need Help Creating R57 UberCMS Retro

TheLonelyHero

May 16, 2011
I am trying to make an R59 UberCMS retro. I have installed and downloaded everything (xampp, .net framework 4.0, phpmyadmin, Apache, MySQL etc..) and all is running and functioning properly. I am trying to upload my SWFs and CMS to my phpmyadmin database, but it says the files are too large. I tried using BigDump, but do not understand it. I tried editing the upload_max settings in php.ini suggested by , and nothing seems to work. I have never successfully made a CMS retro before, only flatfile V26 or less, but I have made several failed attempts. I am tired of failing,and am asking for some help from someone who has been through this before.

If you can help walk me through the process of importing my database and SWFs, and how to bypass file limit sizes, please contact me via personal messaging and I will send you my Skype or MSN

Jun 10, 2011
you could just open the sql file in notepad (the one you want to import to phpmyadmin). Copy all text inside it, open the SQL tab, paste the texts (your system might get hang for awhile), then after text got pasted up, click go. That will solved it out

Users who are viewing this thread