Need help creating a habbo retro.

Dizz

Apr 25, 2016
Hello everyone my names Shane i'm 19 years of age ive been playing retros for a while now, ive always wanted to know how to create a habbo retro, and make a successful one too, Obviously i have money which i am willing to spend to make a beast retro, obviously i need good coders, and committed people to helping me, i was just wondering if anyone has any advice on what i will need or do, or even show me how to create a retro. I will buy a vps, and other things needed for this hotel, that wont be any problem to me also im serious and want to make a professional hotel not something which will last for a day or week. thanks for your time hope you guys can help :)

Liam

smooth and dynamic
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Buy a 2GB VPS or something. There's no point wasting too much money, especially since you're new to this.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Get a domain. Get Cloudflare. Set cloudflare up. Link DNS into your domain. Then download navicat, notepad++, winrar, IIS, and necessary extensions. Configure your IIS/WWWROOT Config file and bam :) A little other things in between.

Users who are viewing this thread