Need good VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Well I'm going to start another Minecraft server but I want a different VPS, here's what I need

• ATLEAST 1Gig of ram
  • US Based
  • Windows 2008 Server available
  • Cheap (not $200/min)
  • Not a scam (hopefully)
That's aboot it.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
:)

As their cheapest plan for VPS is 4 euro, there will be higher plans but cheap & is worth it. I'm sure you'll be glad to be with them. ;)

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
:)

As their cheapest plan for VPS is 4 euro, there will be higher plans but cheap & is worth it. I'm sure you'll be glad to be with them. ;)
They don't show their VPS Specs.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
They don't show their VPS Specs.
Here's the link, I hope they fix on their site I guess...

Here is our conversation at his wall :D
You must be registered for see images attach

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010

Be a nice person and sign up and use some codes to lower the pricing.

Reactions: JpK

TehJohn

Sep 28, 2011
I've been with cobra for 5 months, not had a single problem, even got the owner on msn who handles enquries, he even moved my entire hotel to another vps when i broke something. He's A* on service.

Oct 24, 2011
thanks for the vouches!

We are also offering a 30% off promotion for the duration of service with us with using the promo code "holiday30" at the checkout. All our VPS's are XEN based which means all resources are dedicated towards your VPS allowing reliable, superior service. We have also been in business for over a year and I can assure you will be happy with the move.

Best of luck, and keep in mind our Linux VPS's start at 7.99USD per month and that's without the discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread