Recruiting NEED DEVELOPERS

Lohex

Freelance Graphics Designer
Jun 30, 2011
Obbah.biz is in serious need of developers, we have one already but we could use more help!

Message me on skype if interested (vincentog.)

Lohex

Jun 30, 2011
Do you ban all users automatically after they sign up on the hotel, or what (
Ahhh didn't ban you, what name did you register with?
ZYkprAb.png

Lohex

Jun 30, 2011
Do you ban all users automatically after they sign up on the hotel, or what (
You must've been IP banned or something a long time ago from when our name was "Devious" you probably advertised.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
You must've been IP banned or something a long time ago from when our name was "Devious" you probably advertised.
That is a serious accusation. Seeing I don't even play retros, that puts you in a sticky situation, if you ban your users for nothing and then reply back with doubt (or without even providing a valid reason for their ban), that just shows non-professional you are.

Oh and, I didn't even had a chance to access your home page, I was automatically redirected to the ban page (that means you shouldn't be looking in the command logs, but in the ban logs). Please, do fix your shit.

Last edited:

KeironParkes

Oct 19, 2013
That is a serious accusation. Seeing I don't even play retros, that puts you in a sticky situation, if you ban your users for nothing and then reply back with doubt (or without even providing a valid reason for their ban), that just shows non-professional you are.
Either way, as far as I know, you are unbanned.

Lohex

Jun 30, 2011
I wasn't accusing, sorry if it came out like that.

Users who are viewing this thread