Recruiting Need an owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
Hello!
So quick bit of information, I originally started of with doing a RevCMS re-color, Its very smart and has clean code, But I've got a lot of work to do! I need some help setting up Swift Emu (BcStorm edit) and setting up a ASE, Ill mostly be working behind scene doing a lot of php work and correcting shitty code!

Quick preview of what we are talking about;

At this time it does look like a normal edit, But I will be coding bolts into the hotel adding vaults and lottery scripts into it, Of course ill make these scripts but I need another coder who would like the opportunity to own a custom hotel!

At this time, We're on Localhost, (I don't want to buy a server for this to fail), But I have got the money to purchase one at the correct time!

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
The way It would go is hotel revenue would be split between the owners, Out of vip and many other systems ill be making to create a better income. I just need some help.

Wesleigh

Hi.
Dec 30, 2011
I'm interested, skype me: wesleigh.walker

Edit: And I got some income, incase its needed

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Wassim, We wouldn't publish hotel when its on localhost, I would purchase a vps before releasing link

ONT: Added your skype.
Ahhh so basicly right now you are simply trying to getting everything together?
Sounds interesting. Three man team, i can provide a domain.

n00b

n00b
Jun 20, 2012
I'm willing to give this a shot, have experience in similar positions, added your skype.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
I am very interested in this.
That CMS re-color looks very nice.
I have owned a lot of hotels in the past.

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
I am very interested in this.
That CMS re-color looks very nice.
I have owned a lot of hotels in the past.

Hey Divine, Ill be sure too add you on skype, That version I posted is 1.0 I have re-coded some critical things to make the hotel unique, of which I'd show you over skype for reasons I don't want my stuff to be stole (my ideas, etc), And the re-color was difficult as layers on photoshop were being bitches

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Hey Divine, Ill be sure too add you on skype, That version I posted is 1.0 I have re-coded some critical things to make the hotel unique, of which I'd show you over skype for reasons I don't want my stuff to be stole (my ideas, etc), And the re-color was difficult as layers on photoshop were being bitches

Sounds good, I will talk to you on Skype a bit later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread