Recruiting need a retro team

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
Hi all been a while since i was here i got a retro set up and running but i need a team to help me maintain it i deal with the vps so no one get access to that i just need a team of staff members who are willing to help me run the game and get users. I cant say anything else but if you post your application below i take a look at them and let you know via PM if u are hired or not also explain what you could bring to the retro have fun and ehjoy retroing

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
I'd like to be interested to join your ''Retro team'' I don't require any access to anything as long as I'm able to do my work as I'm suppose to.

HumancentiPad

Aug 6, 2015
I've seen the hotel and you're not even able to register because it's asking you to activate your account but it doesn't even send a mail. So it's pretty stupid to use this CMS when there are many other good CMS's around the internet that you can use that doesn't require non-working activation non-sense.

I'd love to join in the team but you'd have to do better website-side as well as client-side.

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
I've seen the hotel and you're not even able to register because it's asking you to activate your account but it doesn't even send a mail. So it's pretty stupid to use this CMS when there are many other good CMS's around the internet that you can use that doesn't require non-working activation non-sense.

I'd love to join in the team but you'd have to do better website-side as well as client-side.
due to the cms owner was bloddy dutch i guessing i think he just put the verifycation system for a reason but by defult it should have been disabled i set that to false

@EngeldesTodes - Hello, i am interested and i also own a R63B Retro and a Hosting Company. I am interested in assisting, please add me on Skype (Skype ID: cortexnet_john).
um ok

@EngeldesTodes - Hello, i am interested and i also own a R63B Retro and a Hosting Company. I am interested in assisting, please add me on Skype (Skype ID: cortexnet_john).
sent skype request
and i still looking

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
due to the cms owner was bloddy dutch i guessing i think he just put the verifycation system for a reason but by defult it should have been disabled i set that to false

um ok

sent skype request
and i still looking
Wouldn't recommend working with CortexNetworks, he owns the crappiest hotels, If you tell him what to improve and If you can help with the improving he easily gets grumpy and goes like "OMFG". He literally hires someone for a day (Not me, but i used to work with him) then fires them for hotel inactivity when the hotel was down? lol. Quite off-topic if i'm honest but this is just a warning to not work with him.

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
Wouldn't recommend working with CortexNetworks, he owns the crappiest hotels, If you tell him what to improve and If you can help with the improving he easily gets grumpy and goes like "OMFG". He literally hires someone for a day (Not me, but i used to work with him) then fires them for hotel inactivity when the hotel was down? lol. Quite off-topic if i'm honest but this is just a warning to not work with him.
thanks for letting me know i havnt agrred anything just yet

Users who are viewing this thread