Recruiting MyHabLife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Simple threads so I begin.

I'm opening a Role-Playing retro since I'm getting bored with the summer holidays and I'm not that into Minecraft I've already bought the domain and the virtual server so all I need is to start planning. I'm looking for a "PA" to manage and help me develop as I'm hoping to turn the RP into more of a development for my own production reasons.

If you're interested in the free ride please reply to this thread in confidence I just need the following skills;

16+
Mature
Managed before
Know MSQL
Know CPanel

Thanks.

Sallaz

Feb 26, 2013
Hello BTML, as I recently posted in another thread; Hello, I'd like to apply / and think I am applicable for this job. I am from Sydney, USA I am 16 years of age.
I have 2 years of Web Development & GFX Arts, I enhance in basically Habbo arts & Technical issues as I know alot of ways around CMS's, and EMU's, I do so from fixing; Errors, Glitches, Bugs, SSL Certs. VPS malfunction(s) etc etc. Basic techincal management situations. Along with GFX, I also occur to mainly Habbo arts I love designing with imagination & time put into it. I come out with the best quality results after-wards.

These are the lists of aspects that I know & can do:
Coding Languages:
- PHP
- CSS
- C#
- HTML
- MySQLi
- MySQL
- Java

Designing aspects:
- Top notch & sleek designs
- Time & effort put into it
- From Habbo Arts to Web Designing

If you need more details about me, PM me as I rarely use Skype.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
There you go my application:
Name: Harith
Mature: Mature... hurmm, I can't state that because Its up to people to see me as a mature or not.
Managed before: Nope, never managed anything but myself.
Know MSQL: 30% know.
Know CPanel: 80% know. (btw are u gonna setup cPanel in vps?)
Extras
Skills: Good at HTML/CSS, PHP - 10% only =o

Thank you for reading.
Regards,
Harith

n00b

n00b
Jun 20, 2012
Name: Elliott Fisher
Mature: I'd like to think I'm mature :).
Managed before: I've managed a few hotels before, best suited for the job would be I was an admin on Makrovs RP. (v26)
Know MSQL: 20% - Still learning.
Know CPanel: Yes :)
Extras
Skills: Good at graphics and I've played RP hotels for a while so I know what makes a good one.

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010
16+ - Yep, 18
Mature - I'd like to think so.
Managed before - I've owned, and managed.
Know MSQL - Of course
Know CPanel - Yep

I'm bored as well. :p

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Sure, I'm up for it.
  • I am 18.
  • I am not mature.
  • I've managed my own hotels and others, though I'd prefer not to be manager just someone in charge of everything that runs the hotel.
  • I'm good with working with MySQL and configuring it, not the best but I can do quite a bit.
  • Why use cPanel?! But yeah, I'm good with cPanel just no point using it for this project.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Sure, I'm up for it.
  • I am 18.
  • I am not mature.
  • I've managed my own hotels and others, though I'd prefer not to be manager just someone in charge of everything that runs the hotel.
  • I'm good with working with MySQL and configuring it, not the best but I can do quite a bit.
  • Why use cPanel?! But yeah, I'm good with cPanel just no point using it for this project.

Your hired.

XO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread