My VPS Won't Connect API

Baljeet

Jan 31, 2011
Today,My server is not connecting with thehabbos.org even browser but from my pc it does.

I saw today:

Attention: Sorry about any inconvenience(s) that may have been caused this morning. The issue has now been resolved.

Is my Hotel is Banned from TheHabbos?

Please help.

My Hotel is now 7th Named Aero Hotel

Link:Aerohotel.info

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
You are not banned, everyone is seeing this message as their is probably an error with Aardvark that Rasta fixed.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Why wont it connect?

This morning we had an issue with votes not counting against the total (forgot a SQL query), but that was quickly resolved after it was brought to my attention. With that being said, about ten hours worth of votes were NOT recorded towards the total. However, the API should have not been affected in anyway, as individual votes were still being counted and validated by our API system.

Baljeet

Jan 31, 2011
Yes,But after this happen,I think it affected and blocked my ip some how of my hotel 205.185.113.57 which I cannot browse the thehabbos.org through my VPS.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
You must have messed the API script up, because when I try to go on your client it tells me that I have not voted yet.

Yet, when I check the API, it returns 1:

If we blocked you, it'd return 6, and redirect to the client automatically in the script.

LethalEdward

Sep 2, 2010
You must have messed the API script up, because when I try to go on your client it tells me that I have not voted yet.

Yet, when I check the API, it returns 1:

If we blocked you, it'd return 6, and redirect to the client automatically in the script.

Returned 2 for me xD

Baljeet

Jan 31, 2011
But somehow,MY VPS is not webbrowsing the thehabbos.org site.

I Know it worked,thats because i taked someones source of there api,and i puted in.

I am sure my vps is blocked it,My PHP Developer told me. He is expert.

Because before,When i click enter hotel the client keeps loading (I redownloaded api script still same) after a while it redirected to Client.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Returned 2 for me xD

Haha, yeah - it only returns one once. After it's been loaded once, it sets the API field back to 0 and returns 2 in the case that someone wanted to reward credits, etc it couldn't be exploited.

But somehow,MY VPS is not webbrowsing the thehabbos.org site.

I Know it worked,thats because i taked someones source of there api,and i puted in.

I don't know how that's possible. If the API script can't read validate.php on our server, it should return 6 which would redirect to the client.

Users who are viewing this thread