My problem(with images)

danbenson93

May 20, 2013
Basically my problem is with the catalog still... I will show with the example of a dragon that, even though the furniture is in my catalog and my items_base its not in the sql file catalog_items_copy...

Catalog page:
cataloghelp1.png

Shows the dragon thats clearly in the catalog...

items_base sql:
cataloghelp2items_base.png

Shows that the dragon is it the items_base sql...

catalog_items_copy sql:
cataloghelp3_items_copy.png

As you can see from above, that the item seems to be in my catalog and database, it can be bought etc, but I really want to re-range my catalog and sort it out but I can't because most of the items like this dragon aren't in the catalog_items_copy file.

Does anyone know how I can edit my catalog and move the items to different pages without the item being in the sql file catalog_items_copy or does anyone know how I can put them into the sql file?

Any help is greatly appreciated as want to sort this asap as its getting annoying now!

danbenson93

May 20, 2013
PROBLEM FIXED - Before this thread is closed I'm wondering if anybody knows if there's a simple way of changing all the catalog_name in catalog_items_copy to the public_name of the items in items_base without having to do it line by line otherwise it would take me a year

Users who are viewing this thread

☀️  Switch to Light Theme

Latest posts