My hotel is getting hacked

Abdilelelo

Mar 31, 2016
Hello so i've been having some problems these couple of days recently. I've been getting hacked like every day and tried to patch it several times. I've patched the forgot exploit also. I'm using revcms, the person who's hacking me is giving himself rank. I would be so happy if someone could provide me with a fully non-exploit cms (revcms). Thanks! Or even help me.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Stop opening more threads. It's not our problem, there are thousands upon thousands of releases for new CMS's out there, or fix releases. Stop trying to get spoon fed the answer, because your hotel will never be successful if you expect everyone else to fix your problem.
AQHtfnY.png

Abdilelelo

Mar 31, 2016
I've only opened two threads since i've registerd on devbest. So i don't really know what you are talking about, there are nice people who would help other people and you are not one of them i can see that. And this is a help thread and i'm not doing anything wrong.. I'm not looking for someone who can fix me a retro, i'm looking for someone who is nice enough to help me. I bet you haven't been recieved help from someone. It's nothing wrong with asking for help.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Seriously kid? Theres a whole fucking website of revcms themes

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yeah, I released HabroCMS. Take a look at it - it's kinda old dated but it's a clean version and skin. If you google HabroCMS or something it should come up.

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
If you have the settings page in REV that's how they will be getting you, from the change password and motto page, remove it completely from your CMS and server so they can't still use the URL. That is the quick fix while you find a new CMS

Users who are viewing this thread