HustleHotel

Sep 30, 2013
Edit: 3*
YmSLDX3.png

Edit: 2*
IFNW48P.jpg

Edit: New Banner
SgAFpTZ.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright so this is the very first time I've ever tried to edit something aha :p
Example: This one is garbage (wont be editing it)
XhLgChp.jpg

Banner I made, that I will use:
NzLcfhV.jpg

Last edited:

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
The background looks a little blurry. Make sure the opacity bar doesn't overlap the border. You missed some of the border on the top banner on the top right. Use Volter Goldfish Size 9. The second one's logo looks blurry. Try and improve these things.

HustleHotel

Sep 30, 2013
The background looks a little blurry. Make sure the opacity bar doesn't overlap the border. You missed some of the border on the top banner on the top right. Use Volter Goldfish Size 9. The second one's logo looks blurry. Try and improve these things.
How would I make the logo not look blurry? The first 1 is just an example, 2nd one is the one I want to improve on.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
well if you have resized the logo then it my be blurry and the logo letters dont look alligned

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
The description thingy looks somewhat conjested, some space between each would be good.
Other than that, the banner looks great.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
They look nice for a first go at banner making.
Keep practicing, graphics is great skill to have.

:up:

n00b

n00b
Jun 20, 2012
General skills are there, just get the volter text to size 9 or 7 to make it look neater and just make it of a better quality

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
When saving the image, use .PNG as the extension format. This will make the quality much better then .gif, .jpg
Although its too late for the banners you have already created as the quality has already been reduced. So in future try saving as a png.

Anyways they look alright..

HustleHotel

Sep 30, 2013
When saving the image, use .PNG as the extension format. This will make the quality much better then .gif, .jpg
Although its too late for the banners you have already created as the quality has already been reduced. So in future try saving as a png.

Anyways they look alright..
Saved it as a .PNG
Thanks, it does look a lot better then .JPEG
YmSLDX3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread