My Archive

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
A vast majority of the graphics in my archive are related to Habbo, although this isn't really meant to be a Habbo graphics thread. It's just about the quality of the work. Plus, the graphics that were related to Habbo weren't styled based on Habbo. - I stated this due to the rules.

I've been working with graphics for some time now. I was just looking through my old uploads and saw how far I've progressed. So, I just wanted to share it. Most of the images are based around logos, and profile pictures, as that was pretty much practice for me. It started out taking me maybe 15 minutes when I first learned, but now it takes me 3 minutes at most. A few images are recent. Keep in mind this isn't an accurate measurement of my potential, but it displays a small part of it. I've also hidden a lot of my albums, as they contain things that are unreleased, and exclusive to one organization.

Link:

Just a note: I'm open to criticism, as I do it myself. I also know that I'm not the best, it's just a hobby. I was bored, so I'm posting this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread