Music Cover Designs

Costa

Dec 14, 2014
I've created a couple of Mixtape Covers, that took me some time to create. The first image took me about 4 hours. The second image took about 3-4 days. All criticism is welcomed.​

bO8RAVf.jpg
IcbDWvf.jpg

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
I've created a couple of Mixtape Covers, that took me some time to create. The first image took me about 4 hours. The second image took about 3-4 days. All criticism is welcomed.​

bO8RAVf.jpg
IcbDWvf.jpg
I love the overall design on both covers but i'm not feeling the text. Doesn't seem to flow together with the rest of the design.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Fucking Terrible
Dude,
Atleast give feedback on how he can improve rather than just the negative comments.
Sorry pal, It's not quite right. Your watermark clashes horrendously. Try putting it somewhere less visible i.e the corners and change the opacity so it's there but isn't visible to the naked eye. Your fonts for both don't fit in with the theme. I mean, for the second, you have a bright pink section - ok, so you have a bright pink paint bucket but the majority of the colour theme is red, yellow/gold and grey. Try and fit the title with the colour that is seen most often in this case, red and grey for the second design. Try and use your imagination with the text a little more too, instead of putting it into a line try and put one line down the side and one line over the top. With the background at the top, your images don't fit together. A big city, Lil Wayne smoking whatever it is he's smoking and a pile of money, now, I get what you're trying to get at but all those images don't fit together which makes it look slightly strange.

Users who are viewing this thread