• Multiple Hotel ownerships
  • Several Moderation positions
  • HK Management
  • Community Management
  • Coder/customs
  • Forum design
My talents:
  • Java Coding
  • Designing (very organized, most appealing designs.)
  • Graphics (customs, banners, logos, etc etc.)
  • Activity (very active on the computer, i work using the pc aswell.)
  • VB C++, C, basic programming/.exe
  • Scripting
  • HTML to an extent.
What I could do for your Hotel:
I'm a very nice easy going down-to-earth guy alright, I'm just going to start off by saying people have seen a lot in me and I've been offered higher positions to leave one I was currently hired as at a different hotel. I'm very organized when it comes to hotels and designing, I can make your hotel an eye opening piece of art, I'm easily the Michaelangelo of retros... I'm a very workable people person, doesn't matter who you are I'll make friends with you unless you give me a good reason not to. I'm helpful, if you need anything you could simply ask me and I'll get it done. Anyways, I can build your hotel a very construct Staff system. Design customs like you've never seen before, badges, logos, banners for topsites, anything you could imagine, consider it done. Not only do I bring these talents to the table, I have a very likeable personality and I'd be a joy to have on your hotel. If you'd like more details on this section just PM me via DevBest, or through one of the contact details at the bottom of this thread.
What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for either a new hotel, or active one. The position(s) I'm seeking are at a minimum, Moderator. Your hotel has to have a tolerable community that I can put up with and a balanced Staff team, if not I can either help you construct one so that we BOTH could put up with it. I don't go lower than r63/r63b but I do make exceptions. I'm willing to go with or without a trial period, wouldn't expect you to hire me off the bat, but I will not wait forever.

Additional Information:
I do not multi-job as in work for two hotels at a time. I'm currently looking to leave the one I'm resigning at.

DevBest: Easy
Kik: stagnance

Thanks,
Easy / JT

Last edited:

Zoowned

Jan 8, 2014
Had him work on my hotel "polar-hotel.com". He changed my vps password and I have to recover it. Most likely going to loose everything because of this and have to start fresh, i would highly reccomend not giving this individual your vps password as this will happen to you to.

Zoowned

Jan 8, 2014
Not 100% sure if he will do that to you, He did however screw me over. I would not recommend giving him vps access.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
There is one part that has me conserned.. Well two actually if you consider @Zoowned's post..
  • Multiple Hotel ownerships
Why is that so? Does that mean that you've done goofed in the past?

Edit; I also believe that people want to see some of your work.

Users who are viewing this thread