GTA V Money Glitch (Xbox 360)

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
It was set to Last Location but still sent me back to my apartment. But not anymore, it works perfectly now.
It is because it doesn't save itself when you do that. You need to save it by spending money somewhere; I usually just repair my car and do donuts until the orange loading circle on the bottom-right corner of my screen comes and goes.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
It is because it doesn't save itself when you do that. You need to save it by spending money somewhere; I usually just repair my car and do donuts until the orange loading circle on the bottom-right corner of my screen comes and goes.

I did that too lmao. Still went to my apartment.

HonkyWam

Tickle me Elmo!
Dec 8, 2011
This wasn't patched yesterday it was patched today thats why xbox 360 version had an update I don't know about ps3, so before the patch that they made rockstar made it so it sells way quicker but if you do it fast enough it will still work but as of today it's patched.

-Jordan-

Feb 19, 2011
This wasn't patched yesterday it was patched today thats why xbox 360 version had an update I don't know about ps3, so before the patch that they made rockstar made it so it sells way quicker but if you do it fast enough it will still work but as of today it's patched.
The Playstation 3 received the update yesterday at around 10am. (I was playing it and then I got logged out and prompted me to update)

Users who are viewing this thread