Applicant Moderator Application ( or higher )

Forad

-
Oct 31, 2014
Adam (Don't Trust my last name on this site)
United Kingdom

My experience level is really high, when it comes to habbo, I've been playing for about 7 years. I've been staff on about 23 hotels out of the 7 years I've been playing, because I don't just join to have a flashy badge. I join, to try to build up the hotel user base. I have good advertisement skills. I can create High Quality ( HQ ) banners,forums, and more. I'm familiar with all of the updates for habbo retros. I'm familiar with Housekeeping ( HK ). I know that hotels don't last without being updated, if your hotel isn't up to date with the others then you won't bring in viewers. Also, how not to abuse the Mod tool, like other non-popular hotels ( no offense ), but the staff send Hotel Alerts ( HA ) with really no important meaning.

Why should you pick me?

You should pick me to be on your staff team, I'm active, I can be on for about 10-12 hours on weekends and 5-6 hours on weekdays. I'm very calm, but I don't talk a lot to users, because I'm focused on the job, but I always put the users firs

What makes me different?

I have perfect English grammar etc. I'm friendly but fair. I am very focused on my job. As mentioned, I'm familiar with the mod tools. Once I get the job, I become dedicated and stick to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

☀️  Switch to Light Theme

Latest posts