[Moderation] Report tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Since the members have profile reviews and comments I would suggest a report button on every review there is, like the forum so it's easier to moderate the reviews and comments and also a report button on the front page for broken links and hotels that have broken your terms of service is you have any, however you must log in to report anything due to spamming the tool so it says the member who has reported and the post or hotel.

Just a suggestion might save Rasta some time and maybe hire some moderators to go through the reports for you.

For example:

Comment by Kieren
This hotel is fucking wank don't use it, they are N***** Report this Comment

Comment by Ying
Nice hotel Report this Comment

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Rather than make a new thread I'll post here, I think this feature would be good for TheHabbos and DevBest, the forums will no longer be spammed with reports as the only one who can take action anyway is Rasta. I think the tool will stop people signing up just to snitch on other hotels.

Rsta could also hire moderators either from here or via TheHabbos to help keep on top of the spam.

Stranger

Apr 19, 2011
I think it's a good idea in the sense that moderation will be easier, but at the same time, people will abuse the shit out of the Report Button. Comment Reported

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I'll look into a report tool for retros. However, I will not implement a report system for the comments until they are redone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread