[Minecraft] Updates Beta patches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Minecraft Beta 1.3 Patch Notes.
* Implemented a new lighting engine with the help of MrMessiahs (can be turned off)
* Changed the options around, added a new “Graphics options” button
* Added beds. If all players in a map sleeps in a bed during night, the game immediately skips until morning
* Added three new half-size blocks
* Added Delay/Repeater redstone dust blocks
* Added whitelisting to the server. To use, enter “whitelist <cmd>” where cmd is “on”, “off”, “add <player>”, “remove <player>”, “list” or “reload”
* New save file format, old maps need to be converted (that might take a while..)
* It’s now possible to have more than five save slots, and to rename saves
* Scrollbars in both the texture pack list, and in the map selection screen
* Replaced the Mojang splash image to reflect the new logo colors
* .. and a bunch of bug fixes and tweaks!

Minecraft Launcher Released 2.21.2011
New Minecraft Launcher, which you can download here:

This thread will be updated with releases thanks to xPhobo

(I didn't want to go a head and just copy and paste everything so I am going to start playing this and start bring updates myself.)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I wouldn't download it from there, because then you have to pay for an account, correct? + Just saw that they have updated the whole launcher, doesn't even load for me, anyone else? Until then, I recommend to use a cracked one.

EDIT

The other version works for me, but you can't play offline, lol.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I wouldn't download it from there, because then you have to pay for an account, correct? + Just saw that they have updated the whole launcher, doesn't even load for me, anyone else? Until then, I recommend to use a cracked one.

EDIT

The other version works for me, but you can't play offline, lol.

Tbh with I have tried to download it for ages it's rather I have to pay, I'm sure you have to pay for these but some members have a license.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I have a cracked auto-update, the new client interface is SO NEAT, I'm tempted to buy one, can't believe they're updating allot more, downer is mod's are gone for now, you should add that to your list ^^ lol.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
You have permission to just edit and add, I'm also going to purchase it soon as I get some coins again I need to learn more about the game, it's updates are on a roll, I'll try and get hold of it one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread