Minecraft servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubuter1

May 25, 2010
Hey, is there any servers out there that are fairly new?

I was just wondering because I can't find any good ones D:

Could you tell me if you own any ore w.e

;D

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
I have a server. Limit of 4 players, 24/7, we aren't using it at the moment. So, if you would like to use it, go ahead. I don't mind, it has warps etc on it, and it has amazing uptime+speed. Want information? Just message me, and the people you would like to go on the servers in game names, aswell as your own too. I don't mind playing with you also, It also has in-game commands for if you would like to be operator within the game, you can do /gamemode creative or /gamemode survival, enabling you to switch between the two, also consisting of you keeping the same inventories. Hit me up with a PM as soon as possible if you're interested, Kind Regards, Joshua,.

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
Join Xephos, he seem's to have a good server by the sound's of it, I'll join Xephos anyways. :)

Rubuter1

May 25, 2010
We can work on some projects ;D I have a website that I have had for a long time, so we can post creations on there?

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
66.85.138.226:25566
Server may say communication error, but go ahead and connect anyway, as it will still let you into the server. I will op all that joins so you can start building etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread