Minecraft Question

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I've been trying MineCraft Classic on my browser just right now and I think MineCraft is a good game, however there are few questions in my mind that popped up.

• How can I play MineCraft?
  • Is there anything needed to pay? If so how much... or are there any alternatives?
  • What are the pro and cons of the game?
I have not played it that much but I'd try to learn, I knew the controls now and found it hard at first since when I digged below I got stucked. hahaha, Thanks.

Samalan

May 28, 2012
1) I don't know what exactly you mean but you can play it in your browser or as a download and you have the different game modes. One is creative like the Classic and the other is Survival. If you wanted any extra info then feel free to ask and I will try to answer it. If you are wanting the different controls, you are able to edit them when you purchase the game. I am sure there are Youtube tutorials to answer this question if I haven't already!

2) You will need to purchase a premium account from the Minecraft website which will give you full updates and access to every server. The alternative is getting a cracked account which you can research on Google however the only problem is that you may not get all the updates straight away and you are limited to which servers you may join.

3) Different game modes, can use mods, can use different texture packs and you can play on some really good servers. I cannot really state the cons but the fact you need to purchase it however I must say, it is a really cool game and is worth the price - especially if you enjoyed the 'classic' version of MineCraft!

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I enjoy the classic version of MineCraft especially when digging until I can make a cave. And, I would like to ask, when I purchase MineCraft or get a cracked MC, does it means I can join the private servers like CraftBest?

Samalan

May 28, 2012
If you have a premium account then you can unless you need to apply for the whitelist. If it is a cracked account, they will need to enable it through their server settings. Hope that helped!

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I badly wanna try CraftBest so if anyone can assist me in getting a cracked MC I'd be happy.

Samalan

May 28, 2012
Search "Minecraft cracked account download" in to Google and there are loads of results. Just look at the reviews first before downloading as some of them do contain viruses. I forgot which one I first used as I purchased the premium account about a year ago.

FullVelocity

Jun 11, 2012
I have some cracked accounts that work and a premium account. Premium=10 USD Cracked= 1 USD
They work on client only sorry.(CRACKED)

Users who are viewing this thread