[MINECRAFT] Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
So I really need some help about this game. Basically, I don't know what I am supposed to do. So Far all I have done is put myself into a huge hole.

habbz

Custom Title bitchssssssss
Nov 12, 2010
minecraft regular: Just build stuff
Minecraft Alpha: a "survival" part of the game, get resources build houses ect... its a more fun version because its more challenging and you have to work more to build things and stay alive, although you can change difficulty to peaceful [turns enemies off]in the option menu and you can hack in items you need, but that's no fun because killing CPU's and cows pigs ect... is more fun. Oh and mine around and dig stuff up to get rare items.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
minecraft regular: Just build stuff
Minecraft Alpha: a "survival" part of the game, get resources build houses ect... its a more fun version because its more challenging and you have to work more to build things and stay alive, although you can change difficulty to peaceful [turns enemies off]in the option menu and you can hack in items you need, but that's no fun because killing CPU's and cows pigs ect... is more fun. Oh and mine around and dig stuff up to get rare items.
I always get killed by stupid Monsters in the middle of the night :(

Ryan Groom

Mar 18, 2011
Sorry for going of topic but have you bought minecraft or do you play the free version on on minecraft ?.

Sadly I know quite allotabout minecraft i just need to know which minecraft you play :).

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Sorry Guys, issue resolved, Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread