PC Minecraft Controls Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Hi People of Devbest, I am wondering if anyone could please Teamviewer me and sort out my controls on Minecraft as currently when ever I try to build blocks, and remove blocks it just always removes them no matter if I right click, and left click. Before it has always worked but for some reason now it has started to play up which is actually very annoying how I can't play anymore until they're fixed. I would much appreciate it if someone could please help me out here. Thank you very much if you could.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Hi People of Devbest, I am wondering if anyone could please Teamviewer me and sort out my controls on Minecraft as currently when ever I try to build blocks, and remove blocks it just always removes them no matter if I right click, and left click. Before it has always worked but for some reason now it has started to play up which is actually very annoying how I can't play anymore until they're fixed. I would much appreciate it if someone could please help me out here. Thank you very much if you could.
Are you on a server?
Also fix yo text boy I can't hardly read that shit

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Are you on a server?
Also fix yo text boy I can't hardly read that shit

ON/T: No, I'm not on a server, It's just when I play offline, which is mostly when I just let my little brother just build whatever he wants but he is sure that he hasn't messed the controls about.

OFF/T: I've fixed my text of the original post!

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
ON/T: No, I'm not on a server, It's just when I play offline, which is mostly when I just let my little brother just build whatever he wants but he is sure that he hasn't messed the controls about.

OFF/T: I've fixed my text of the original post!
PM me your team viewer

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Thank you very, very much who has fixed my controls.

Moderator please close this thread to resolve further spam and arguements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread