Status
Not open for further replies.

iJackson

Mar 6, 2012
Midnight Knight Games!

Midknight.x10.mx/game

Better domain coming soon!

What is Midnight Knight Games?

Midnight Knight Games is an adventure packed of games. Car Games to Puzzles! We dont care about if your bored! We only care about if your entertained, because thats the meaning of Midnight Knight Games!

Iv never seen you around before :confused:!

We are a new gaming site with alot to offer! We will never stop gaming because thats what we do for a living! We get games from other sites and put them into one for ease of access!

How do I use the site?

You select your genre of games at the top bar! Hover over it! And select it! As easy as 1-2-3!

I want some more games! Where do I ask?

We will have a suggestion box ! So we can grab your suggestions and make them a reality! If you even have a HTML code that would even make it better!

Can I donate?

Yes you can! We will have an donate box and you can put a name of someone or a line! The more you donate the better it goes! So your donating and getting a opportunity to put a line or a name on our site! (Nothing rude, eh!)

Advertising!

Can I advertise my site? Yes you can! from as low as $50 Bucks per month (NZD) You can put a advertisement on our site! (Nothing rude!) It depends on the content some of it maybe $70. Depending on the content!

Thanks,

Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread