Meet Buki!

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Once upon a time, my dad was taking out the trash one night, and felt something furry slam against his leg. It was a kitten, and he was literally about to die of starvation, he was nothing but bones. My dad took him inside, gave him a bath, and put him back outside with food and water. My dad kept refilling his food, and he kept coming back. About 3 days later, I came over to my dad's for the weekend, and met the cat.

I fell in love, and decided to name him Buki because I love that pet name.

Here's a few pics.

Him eating outside -
Him smiling for the camera :D -
I don't think my other cat likes him very much though -

Sorry for bad quality, I'll take more of him soon :)

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Great thing your dad did!

Cat's pretty scary tbh.
He's a loverboy. I let him in the house to sit on my lap while I did schoolwork today, and he slept there for 3 hours until I finally was about to burst with pee and had to put him back outside. :p Waaaaay more friendly than my other cat, but she's old so whatever.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Woa, pretty similar story!

I've got like 1-6 cats that I feed off my porch. I absolutely hate cats, but none of them have collars so I figured YOLO. Also I'm 100% sure one had a collar, but some how got it off. Maybe cats have an underground society and have underground services (Such as collar removal). I'll post pics of a few of them in a minute or so.

Users who are viewing this thread