Status
Not open for further replies.

DemNx

The infamous Tai
Aug 23, 2011
Name: Tai

IGN: DemNx

Time Zone: -5 Eastern Standard

Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, can't remember which release. I have also been in the server hosting and building of servers since I was 10. I've been Admin/Owned servers like: WoW, Habbo, Minecraft (obviously), Ragnarok, and Maple Story.

Specific Skills: Plugins, Permissions, Ranks, Server config, Building, community administration, and Role play. I have at least a little bit of skill in all aspects of server ownership, but these are the ones I know most about.

Position Wanted: I'm looking to either help build and put together a server to co-own, or administrate under the owner and help with community administration.

What can I contribute?: In addition to my experience and administration ability, I consider myself a good and fair player. I know the basics in server rules and can adapt to new ones set by each server. I can build and put together plugins. I have worked with hosts like Fragnet, and BeastNode and can contribute 7 days a week of my time. I can install myself into an already built community or even help forge one.

Intrested? Contact information:
Well, obviously you can send me a PM here on DevBest. If there is anything you'd like to know about me and my past in server administration, or think I have left out any information vital to interest please, just ask.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
If this is true what you are saying, Than you seem like a good person to have on a server. Maybe, A bit more detail can be added but overall it looks good. :up:

DemNx

The infamous Tai
Aug 23, 2011
Like what in specific? I'll be happy to add any and all information needed. Or just pm me like I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread