Applicant Manager/Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
If you are currently struggling to find someone who can entirely manage a retro by their self then you have clicked the right application. I'm currently going to sell myself out as a manager and/or owner. If you need someone to handle the entire community, economy, anything unrelated to developing the retro than I can do it. I'm insanely confident in my advertising ability, so I need someone who can focus entirely on the coding aspect. I said sell myself out, but I didn't state the price so I will now, I'm currently on bid for free so you might want to hurry before I leave the retro scene.

Name: Chris Decker
Timezone: EST until November 10th, JP afterwards (Yeah Japanese desu)

Requirements:
  • MUST be or have a self-efficient developer, I'm not going to advertise a hotel that isn't stable.
  • MUST allow me to control the community, I'll take your insight to consideration but that's all.
  • MUST be friendly, I'm down for becoming good friends with whoever you are. Don't be weird.
  • Keep everything professional, I don't want sloppy or ignorant owners.
  • Please be active and not inattentive towards the hotel, if this hotel is your side project I don't want to be involved.
Inattentive; you don't maintain it properly, it isn't your main priority, it's not taken seriously.

Experience: (In all honesty I'll just list some of the ones you MIGHT know but these are outdated)
  • Pandora Hotel ran by myself and Pedophile (Daniel) - I slid into hidden and eventually quit when it merged to Obbo Hotel. It actively had 200+ users when I managed it with everyone, it was pretty fun.
  • Dub Hotel ran by Jonty and Crash (Brad) - I was moderator but I basically ran it with the other moderators in all honesty. Shoutout to Brad I wish you would make a new hotel.
  • Blah Hotel ran by Zam - I was trial moderator was a fun experience working for a decent hotel with a high usercount. Was only actively part of staff for less than 6 months because it closed.
  • Habnett ran by Impact (Andrew) and some other nignogs I forget - I got admin when I joined and it had like 100+ users I never really played it long cause it kind of died randomly and it was really awkward I felt like a ronan samurai during all of that.
  • Hobba Hotel owned by @Mingist - Probably the only recent one that I have bothered with it had like 30-40+ daily and was fun to hangout on and do events for. I was senior moderator on it previously and owned it like a week ago, no idea what's up with that but I think it's still open.
I don't really feel like I could benefit your hotel unless I was placed in a management position, I feel as though owning a retro with me would be extremely beneficial as I can get you the usercount you desire, the structured and organized staff that you will need, and I can control pretty much any aspect of the hotel as long as you're a capable developer. I don't want to bother with anyone who isn't a splendid coder in all honesty cause I feel as though advertising for a hotel that isn't stable enough to maintain users is kind of pointless so that's my biggest requirement as previously stated.

Contact info:
skype - klukluxkris
email - [email protected]

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Exactly what I need but I'm not very active in my hotel because of college and work and shit so , would have been nice!

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Exactly what I need but I'm not very active in my hotel because of college and work and shit so , would have been nice!
That's a shame lad. :(

Bumpity bump bump, still can't find any good devs, sad times.

Still haven't found anyone.

Fixed titled cos wasn't clear, I'll be giving up soon.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I am active now, but I am doing a RP hotel. limit-hotel.com if ur interested.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I'm still open to be hired to manage a normal hotel, not really interested or keen on owning/managing an RP especially with all the hostility they seem to have for eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread