[Magento] Expert needed!

Derpdot

Need super cheap webhosting? PM me broh.
May 20, 2012
Hello Reader,
I'm here to make business with you. Well , If you're truly a magento expert, can i make a deal with you? That i will giving you FREE domain with UNLIMITED package HOSTING ( ) for a lifetime if you willing to help me setup my shop using my template that i got, No JOKES! This is serious, im the owner to Swaghost.org , there's a proof that i can show you : ( ) check the name, and yeah, if you don't still believe me i can give you the domain 1st and the hosting after that would you help me? If you're interested with this offer, . My webhost is currently been running for over 1 years and with my teams.

Requirements :
  • Good at supports
  • Expert on magento / web developing
  • Experienced using magento about 1-2years
  • People that can trust
  • Easy to communicate
  • Can help upon request
Thank you for your attention,
Derpdot

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Hello Reader,
I'm here to make business with you. Well , If you're truly a magento expert, can i make a deal with you? That i will giving you FREE domain with UNLIMITED package HOSTING ( ) for a lifetime if you willing to help me setup my shop using my template that i got, No JOKES! This is serious, im the owner to Swaghost.org , there's a proof that i can show you : ( ) check the name, and yeah, if you don't still believe me i can give you the domain 1st and the hosting after that would you help me? If you're interested with this offer, . My webhost is currently been running for over 1 years and with my teams.

Requirements :
  • Good at supports
  • Expert on magento / web developing
  • Experienced using magento about 1-2years
  • People that can trust
  • Easy to communicate
  • Can help upon request
Thank you for your attention,

Derpdot
What do u mean by setting up ur shop? Also i can help you cuz i need a domain >.> Just let me know details via pm and we'll talk about it, Also i have added u on facebook.

Derpdot

May 20, 2012
What do u mean by setting up ur shop? Also i can help you cuz i need a domain >.> Just let me know details via pm and we'll talk about it, Also i have added u on facebook.

Hello,
I need people who experts on magento , I got the template. Just need someone to setup for me. I don't just take people who doesn't know anything about magento, show me some resume/proof before you work with me. Anyways, what's your name on facebook? I don't approve strangers. thanks

what do i get if i apply to you to help your shop cause i have helped other people before setting up this type of hosting

PHP:
That i will giving you FREE domain with UNLIMITED package HOSTING (http://swaghost.org/hosting.html) for a lifetime if you willing to help me setup my shop

as i said , i need people that were experts on magento, if you interested with my deal. Pm me. thanks

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Hello,
I need people who experts on magento , I got the template. Just need someone to setup for me. I don't just take people who doesn't know anything about magento, show me some resume/proof before you work with me. Anyways, what's your name on facebook? I don't approve strangers. thanks

PHP:
That i will giving you FREE domain with UNLIMITED package HOSTING (http://swaghost.org/hosting.html) for a lifetime if you willing to help me setup my shop

as i said , i need people that were experts on magento, if you interested with my deal. Pm me. thanks
Yeah well im not expert at magento , But yep i am looking at its tut atm LOL

But yeah i think its easy after seeing tuts ;P

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
If you just got introduced to it, you're not going to be useful. He stated he needs experienced people.
ZADdAJj.png

yep i am just looking at it :p

Derpdot

May 20, 2012
Yeah well im not expert at magento , But yep i am looking at its tut atm LOL

But yeah i think its easy after seeing tuts ;P

Wew, dude. I'm dealing with a serious business here. As like Olympian said, i need an experts . I repeat , experts. Thank you

Plus ( edit ) ; no need to see the tutorial parts for the setup , because the host using softaculous bud.

Users who are viewing this thread