Lymph node?

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I woke up yesterday morning, then stretched, as you do.
Then I noticed a fat lump on my neck, so I examined it. It was slightly bigger than your thumb nail, and quite hard.
My mum thought it was a cyst, which shit me up because I knew I'd probably have to have it surgically removed, and I fucking hate knives, needles & generally things going inside me.

I went to the local doctors, and the doctor who was seeing to me reckons it is in relation to a spot I have on my chin. Then he came to the conclusion that (he thinks) it's a Lymph node.

Basically...
Instead of the spot growing outwards, the blood cells fucked up, or something, and a ball shaped thing grew, and worked it's way down to my neck.
He said it will take about 2 months to disappear, and is nothing to be afraid of.

He didn't give me much information on it.

Have you had any illness of such that's been either embarrassing, or pretty extreme?

Cheetos

Jun 28, 2012
I once had a huge wart on my nose and hid in a cupboard, not wanting to go to school. At school I got called nobbly bobbly.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
I did researches and lumps that grow on peeple is useally cancer, not trying to shit you up and all ut you should search for more info
doctors are humans too and may make mistakes

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I did researches and lumps that grow on peeple is useally cancer, not trying to shit you up and all ut you should search for more info
doctors are humans too and may make mistakes
I doubt very much it's cancer, but fair point. :D
Personally I reckon it's a cyst, but yeah, as you suggested, I'll look into it further, possibly with a different GP. Thanks! :)
I once had a huge wart on my nose and hid in a cupboard, not wanting to go to school. At school I got called nobbly bobbly.
Luckily, mines not that noticeable.
But some cunt in my form at school went round telling everyone that I had a tumor, but that hasn't spread too much, and it was only a joke :p

Users who are viewing this thread