LTDs not working and I cant figure out what's wrong.

H2KKI2

Jun 20, 2024
So I recently setup a hotel using Object his tutorial:

I managed to get it online but now I am experiencing some trouble with the LTDs and for the love of god I can't find out how to fix it.

If I understand it correctly, lets say I have a LTD item with the item_id 10715 with a stock of 20, then in catalogue_items_limited should be 20 rows for said item already created and once someone buys one, one of them gets updated. Now the problem for me is that no rows exist for this item_id 10715, even though I even bought one ingame. Hence no row available for update to link my id to the item. catalogue_items_limited doesnt get updated since there are no rows for said limited item. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Now the weird thing is that the functionality is working. I am not getting dupes of the same item, once all of them are bought the item gets moved to the soldout page. But I just dont see any records in the catalogue_items_limited so is it a problem?

I am running on Arcturus Morningstar 3.5.3
These are my emulator settings:
Changed the soldout page to the proper page: 8746
You must be registered for see images attach

The item with id "10715"

Catalogue_items_limited table that has no records of the Duck Sanctuary even tho I even bought one ingame:

Post automatically merged:

Can anyone delete this tread, I found the solution. I was just not familiar with the UI of Navicat...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread