LopeZ | Tutorial | RevCMS | PhoenixServer |

Lounge

#dat habbo nigga
Apr 12, 2012
Hello DevBesters!

Once i have take a big look on the help section i think i should take a STEP BY STEP tutorial.
In this tutorial, i will learn you, how to setup a perfect habbo r63 retro with RevCMS.

Things to need: RevCMS, XAMPP, Phoenix Licensed [ If you not got a license like me, crack one i will do it with LICENSE because DevBest not support cracked ]
Downloads:

// SWF Pack.

And the last, buy a license. // Now we gonna start​

Once you download it you have to follow my steps.

• Open XAMPP, start MySQL and Apache.
  • When you have start Apache and MySQL, you open up for your browser and type:
  • Then a logo with XAMPP will popup, you will have some Lands you can click on, you choose English
  • When you have do that, you will be redirected to a new browser, click on: security, scrool and you will see once more with security, click on it and create your MySQL Password.
  • When you have do that, you have to open up for your Phoenix Folder, create a folder on your desktop called: ServerEN now, put your Phoenix Items in the folder, and close.
  • Now you have to open your browser agian, type:
  • Now type as username: Root and your password
  • Now you are logged in your PMA.
  • Click on: Databases, create a new one called: hotel
  • Now, click on IMPORT and search on your computer, >> Desktop >> Your Folder >> SQL >> Take the first in SQL.
  • Once you imported the SQL you have to drag all the items from RevCMS 1.9.9.9 into htdocs on XAMPP. ( Remember to delete the files there in first )
  • Now, when you have import the files, you have to go to: APP >> Management >> config.php.
  • Change your PMA password to yours in: rev_phoenix you type: hotel
  • Now go at your browser: , now you will see your hotel working! But wait, it the PrivSkin, go back, scrool until you see: Priv change it to Mango.
  • Now, open SWF_Pack and upload it to HTDOCS.
  • Once it upload, go to R63 scrool until you see: external_variables.
  • Then mark: HabPRO to: 127.0.0.1 and click: CTRL+F click replace, and replaces all the HabPRO with 127.0.0.1.
  • Save it, and go back to config.php, scrool down and change all the localhost to: 127.0.0.1 and remove Rev or something like that :D
  • When you done with that, go back to your emulator, open the config, set your license, and set: 127.0.0.1 to: localhost, then down you change the IP's to: 127.0.0.1 open your Server and done!
Hope this helped you, or you can PM me so i will help you, and support you 10 Weeks for about 1$
THANKS!

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Nicley done sir. But next time you make a tutorial, i suggest you use screeshots to explain some points that b00bs wouldnt know what you are talking about.

Lounge

#dat habbo nigga
Apr 12, 2012
Really thanks for feedback.

-------
I also thinked about take some screens, but i haven't got an program and my INSERT / prsc button not working :/.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Lightshot is a good program, and if you dont have the prsc button you can use this:
------
Your welcome for teh feedback :rasta: hope to see some more tuts from you helping the community.

Users who are viewing this thread