Applicant Looking to start a hotel

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Hello! I'm Emilio, i'm back to the Retros industry, i've been away for almost a year now.
I can do GFX Alts and a bit of designs for newsies. I used to code a lot but I've stopped now.
I'm the type of person that likes to manage the hotel and post fun news competitions and doing staff interviews from time to time to give people the chance they deserve.
Experiences (Recently to Oldest)
  • Reflex Hotel (Owner)
  • Hebba Hotel (Owner)
  • Swezie Resort (Manager)
  • Cortex Hotel (Mod)
  • Bust Hotel (Owner)
  • Babbo Hotel (MOD)
  • Yubbo (Manager)(the old yubbo btw, not the current one.)
  • Fresh Hotel (Events Staff)
  • Chrome Hotel (Owner along with @Jerry_)
  • Rage Hotel (Owner along with @Jerry_)
  • RageRP(Owner along with @Jerry_)
And that's all what i remember.
I mean if you're some sort of manager or owner of a relatively big hotel, i believe you should give me a chance as a trialist.

I'd also be willing to start a new hotel and co-own it as long as the fees are paid by the owner.

I give people the chances they deserve, shouldn't i get a chance i deserve?

Last edited:

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
Babbo; do you mean the big version or the slightly big version? Or some broke down version?

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Babbo; do you mean the big version or the slightly big version? Or some broke down version?
There was a Babbo with like 40+ users online daily. which Babbo do you consider this one?

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
There was a Babbo with like 40+ users online daily. which Babbo do you consider this one?
The small one :p
Back in 2012 - 2013, Babbo reached 250 users when it was owned by Violator, with myself (Hannah), Why (Ryan), Rosie (Rosie), Natalie and Sara as staff members

HebbaHotel

Jul 31, 2015
Hey, If your interested in opening a hotel with me PM me (conversation) or add me on skype; ashpmufc
And we can talk :)

P.S I can pay the bills etc

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
The small one :p
Back in 2012 - 2013, Babbo reached 250 users when it was owned by Violator, with myself (Hannah), Why (Ryan), Rosie (Rosie), Natalie and Sara as staff members

This was the best one. This hotel was so clean and probably had the best economy out there at the time being. Mostly due to the fact that the hotel never had much of a betting community yet had users. Well done. Anyways you do have some experience Vanish, turn it into something positive. Good luck.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
This was the best one. This hotel was so clean and probably had the best economy out there at the time being. Mostly due to the fact that the hotel never had much of a betting community yet had users. Well done. Anyways you do have some experience Vanish, turn it into something positive. Good luck.
Thank you!! xx

Zeroh

Aug 2, 2015
With your beginning statements of working with graphics and you like managing a hotel, I think a manager position would work better than owning a hotel. I think with owning a hotel, you should have some kind of knowledge with coding and should have some experience with the backend of the hotel aswell rather than your tech just having the knowledge in that area.

With your beginning statements of working with graphics and you like managing a hotel, I think a manager position would work better than owning a hotel. I think with owning a hotel, you should have some kind of knowledge with coding and should have some experience with the backend of the hotel aswell rather than your tech just having the knowledge in that area.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us :p
OFT; Welcome to Devbest

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
I spot a lebo, ^^^

I might be running a Hotel soon, if you want to work with me
contact me via skype: floppykiller123

Users who are viewing this thread