Looking for Staff for docunent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mee

May 4, 2012
Hello,

As you may know I am the current owner of , a image sharing website. This website is currently being developed by myself and is run by myself. I am looking for any sort of staff willing to join the docunent team and help me out if I need it.

I am specifically looking for:
  • Managers/Administrators (a Co-Owner is also needed which may be chosen at a further time, a Community Manager may also be needed to answer support questions, etc).
  • Graphic Designers (only really needing one Graphic Designer to do some small graphic tasks as I am pretty decent at Graphics).
  • Developers (not particularly needing people in this field as I can do the development side of things myself. However, I am needing people who can code programs on win/mac to help with a screenshot taking/uploading program further down the track).
If you are capable of being in one of these fields on docunent, please PM me with your application and please attach any previous work/art work etc that you've created as this will give you more chances of being successful. If you want to be another type of staff on docunent that hasn't be mentioned, your application can also be submitted via PM.
You should know what skills you need to apply, writing this in a rush so I may update thread later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread