Recruiting Looking for someone to make a hotel with

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Hello,
Last month I closed NextGenHabbo after running it since May - 2013 due to me loosing my interest in retros, and me starting a host - witch moved me away from owning retros by far. I was going to be opening NGH again in march, after I moved my host to a new visualization due to the lack of VMware panels. But recently John decided to re-open NGH with original management so I decided to just not bother with NGH and make a new hotel that has never been opened just a brand new hotel.
I am looking for someone who can bring users to the hotel, fund to the hotel(if they want I can do all the funding), someone with experience and knows what the users want.
I will be providing;
VPS's/Dedicated servers
Private proxy server for HTTP & TCP proxies
Domain name(s)
Radio servers, any necessary addons/extras needed for the hotel.

If your interested in making this hotel with me fill out this application PM me it or post in the comments;
Name
Max users you have managed
Why should I hire you over everyone else who applies.
Will you be able to fund the hotel? Yes/No

I am not opening this hotel till mid February/March, I am just posting this to know who is owning it with me so I am not picking someone last minute.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Hello,
Last month I closed NextGenHabbo after running it since May - 2013 due to me loosing my interest in retros, and me starting a host - witch moved me away from owning retros by far. I was going to be opening NGH again in march, after I moved my host to a new visualization due to the lack of VMware panels. But recently John decided to re-open NGH with original management so I decided to just not bother with NGH and make a new hotel that has never been opened just a brand new hotel.
I am looking for someone who can bring users to the hotel, fund to the hotel(if they want I can do all the funding), someone with experience and knows what the users want.
I will be providing;

If your interested in making this hotel with me fill out this application PM me it or post in the comments;

I am not opening this hotel till mid February/March, I am just posting this to know who is owning it with me so I am not picking someone last minute.

Name Dan Kent
Age 14
Past experience Not really big hotels
Max users you have managed 30
Why should I hire you over everyone else who applies. Good tech could provide some funds
Will you be able to fund the hotel? Yes/No yes

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Hello Data,

Check this thread out if you want :

If you want me to make an exact application, then i'll do so.

HonkyWam

Tickle me Elmo!
Dec 8, 2011
Name:
Abe
Past experience:
Well I've owned Retroville.NET, and LegendHotel.info and I make random hotels for people who don't know how to make them I have experience with html and a little php and CSS, through those times. I also been on the first page of Retroslist but I recently closed Retroville and I made 80 Dollars just that month on Retroville.
Max users you have managed?
The Max users I have managed online were 20+ Online daily and it's usually been pretty easy to maintain it that way all you need to do is keep the user entertained and make sure there not standing around quiet in a room doing nothing.
Why should I hire you over everyone else who applies.
You should hire me because my pass experience is great and I am so dedicated for my own hotels and I could really use someone like you to help me out and make the hotel great, I can also bring some users on and I also can help advertise our hotel a lot and make it better, I also can create a custom habbo theme on the cms for the hotel.
Will you be able to fund the hotel? Yes/No
Yes I can be able to fund, but I'm pretty sure the hotel will start paying it self once users start joining and Buying VIP or Event Staff. Which can really help us a lot, and also people do random donations sometimes which is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread