Recruiting Looking for serious [R63-R63 V2] hotel RP coders to join RP the team

brooklynog

Apr 26, 2012
hello I am new to this coding stuff and tbh I dont really have the right computer to be making an rp (I have a macbook pro) so you understand my pain. I've been playing retro rp's for the last 3 years and wanted to create my own and wanted someone great at coding these types of hotels to help bring my rp vision to life. You dont have to be 100% involved in the rp if you dont want to but please I can greatly use the help.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
hello I am new to this coding stuff and tbh I dont really have the right computer to be making an rp (I have a macbook pro) so you understand my pain. I've been playing retro rp's for the last 3 years and wanted to create my own and wanted someone great at coding these types of hotels to help bring my rp vision to life. You dont have to be 100% involved in the rp if you dont want to but please I can greatly use the help.
Do you plan on being VPS hosted etc?

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Yes 1st I want to run it on a free vps just to test out for bugs & stuff then move to a paid one once we have tested everything and ready to open to the public
One: Good luck with a "free VPS"
Two: Count me out... If you cannot sustain the hotel on a VPS from the start, then how do I know I wont do loads of work and you just host Hamachi...

brooklynog

Apr 26, 2012
This is all new to me so I am still learning how all of this works which is why I made this post. I am going to pay for a vps once I have some professionals that can help out

Are you still willing to do it?

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Are you the one who I just added on Skype?
This is all new to me so I am still learning how all of this works which is why I made this post. I am going to pay for a vps once I have some professionals that can help out

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013

No good VPS is free ;) Have fun being DDoS'd

CoconutMilk

Apr 17, 2015
Yes 1st I want to run it on a free vps just to test out for bugs & stuff then move to a paid one once we have tested everything and ready to open to the public
One tip my fellow... ALL, yes all "Free" vps are bad.. You cant even fit all files in that server.. Just try making hotel with XAMPP on localhost and solve bugs.. Then buy vps if you dont wanna buy it immediatly...

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
One tip my fellow... ALL, yes all "Free" vps are bad.. You cant even fit all files in that server.. Just try making hotel with XAMPP on localhost and solve bugs.. Then buy vps if you dont wanna buy it immediatly...
Google gives you a free trial on there servers? They're pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread