Recruiting Looking for partnership

Flemarj

Nov 23, 2013
Hey, I've currently created a habbo retro and now I am looking for some partnership. I am not really a coder or developer, but I can edit skins/cms quite well so they look quite good. I have made quite alot of hotels and been staff on quite a few aswell so there's no nooby issue here.

Here are just a few images of my skin.

2viqm3s.png

2pskaki.png

I couldn't really think of a name for a hotel so I randomly came up with Boppa. Also I'm a graphics designer so that's how I made my logo (photoshop). The staff page was edited by me, I didn't make the whole thing, first it looked plain and rubbish so I added some extras.

I'm only 14 so I don't really have money in a bank? So the hotel will need a VPS and stuff! But the skin is looking clean and good, I think. It just needs a better index page, register page and housekeeping.

I'm not asking for money or any sort, it's just that I can't provide any. But if you do, you'll be ranked owner with me and you'll have every ability that I do to Boppa.

Boppa needs: VPS, domain, improved index page, improved register page, improved housekeeping.

If you're interested, start a conversation with me on here. I haven't yet made a facebook or any social thing!

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
In order to make this a 'partnership' instead of one person paying all the costs you should split it. I highly doubt you'l find someone willing to pay for everything solo.

Users who are viewing this thread