Looking for help to install Brain CMS&HK and modify for other project

necuboi

Apr 16, 2023
Hi! Beforehand sorry for my english, i'm from Argentina. I'm a music producer. Since my 11's to my's 17 I've played Habbo and loved the times of havvo, habbolibre, etc (knowd pages for server development by latins). Unfortunately this projects are not alive and servers have changed too much. Now all is constructed in laravel and needs so much complements to work, or that's my vision.

A time ago I thinkd to modify a CMS and HK for two big reasons:
  • I'ld like to register my client's activity like: pending pays, pending works and anotations from the user (there's 2 free corrections for every song), an awards system to generate fidelity, automatic increases of prices if the pay is not on time, etc
  • I'ld like to modify the news/articles page to make it unaccesible without a suscription. Can I manage the ranks by phpmyadmin or by hk, I think... and can I add permissons to enter to this section.

Besides...
-I have no interest in a functional Emulator, the emulator can be deleted from the page, but also can be interest to generate a community for my clients and friends if the hotel doesn't generate problems of manteinance.
-I'm stayed in time with coding and programation. I need a partner, can I consideer pay by comision if the system works good.

Users who are viewing this thread