Looking for Great PHP Coder!

Solved

Sep 3, 2012
Hey everyone solved here and U Might know that I own a zark fansite (zarklights.site88.net).
I'm currently on v1 and i need a really good php to code my v2.
I'm broke as a joke,but I'm not looking for a super layout.
Just a little summ summ. Simple but still good like (zarkparadise.net)

-Thanks
-If you can do it your the best!!! And ill tell everyone that your the best coder all around

Another template u could look at is my old old old one
(dubhut.clanteam.com)
I do want a usersystem that fully works (perfer habsys v2 or v3)
If you need to upload just tell me

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Why not do it on your own? You can scrape the release section of Coder's Paradise and look for released User system, and incorporate it into a theme that you've made. Just experiment with CSS, start with like boxes and crap, and when you want to do something and don't know it just refer to google.

Since my web design teacher is usually helping people in the other class room, I tell something along the lines of this (above) and they figure it out, so I'm sure you can too!

Solved

Sep 3, 2012
Why not do it on your own? You can scrape the release section of Coder's Paradise and look for released User system, and incorporate it into a theme that you've made. Just experiment with CSS, start with like boxes and crap, and when you want to do something and don't know it just refer to google.

Since my web design teacher is usually helping people in the other class room, I tell something along the lines of this (above) and they figure it out, so I'm sure you can too!
Ive tried to code over an over for about 2-3 years.Just cant do it,All i can do it html...Im trying to get official fansite...
If you can do it please do...I Honestly dont need a usersystem cause all im gonna have is DJ (DJ Panel) and Values (TwistedValues) and events but they need no panel

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
I have a good working panel with a sexii theme.
Its on my comp i'll release on wednesday next week

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
You can always try but it's shit, I made it 3 years ago now and it's just no good anymore.
More recently I developed which is a lot better.

Off topic, I notice you mentioned a values system, I developed my own from scratch if you're interested luls,

Solved

Sep 3, 2012
You can always try but it's shit, I made it 3 years ago now and it's just no good anymore.
More recently I developed which is a lot better.

Off topic, I notice you mentioned a values system, I developed my own from scratch if you're interested luls,
Thats for Habplus Im making it For Zark

And u super edited that other layout
And I Do prefer habsys i just dont know how to put the tables on phpMy admin

Users who are viewing this thread