[Looking for] GFX Artist / Webdesigner

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Hello DB'ers!

If you haven't heard, I've tried to assemble a small team of developers and graphics designers for a web-design/web-dev. company. Yes, company. However I do not plan on registering it before we have a small amount of income (Taxes just owning a company here..)

Our team is almost full (for now). We've got; 2 developers and 1 manager. (I'm included as developer, I'm also the founder/creator of the team) and neither of us is good with Graphics.

And that brings us to the existence of this thread.

We're looking for a GFX artist that's good with logo's and web-templates. If you're interested, leave a sample/image/demo of a template you made (preferably from scratch) either coded or just photoshopped. Our developers know CSS and HTML well enough to write the template out, even if you're not good in the languages.

NOTE: There is no salary until we've made a decent income, so you must be willing to work for free for a while.

Though, there's a few things we need to know about you;

• Real name
  • Birthday (e.g 11/22/1988)
  • Email
  • Skype user
  • Examples of your work
  • Can you do work on requests?
  • Got any experience from other people/employers? (optional)
Note, if you do not wish to share the information in the thread I'm available at PM's as well.
Only serious applications please.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
what is this for though? what kind of website
Like, what our webiste is/will be?

We're going to offer scripts and templates to the people for money.
First customer-base has been set to the Norwegian audiences (Dw, no need to know Norwegian. That's my job) as most Norwegian sites still use designs from 1990.

We will also take special orders, allowing whoever to get a specially designed template/logo for a certain amount of money.
How time-consuming will this job be?
For now (as we won't be able to provide a salary) it's all up to the designer himself. Though, we'd prefer the templates to made within a week to give the client something to hold on to.

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
For now (as we won't be able to provide a salary) it's all up to the designer himself. Though, we'd prefer the templates to made within a week to give the client something to hold on to.

Sounds fair. I'll most likely apply sometime soon!

Siimma

Designer ✔
Mar 9, 2013
I'm interested. You can look at my threads for some examples of my work. I'll update this post when I can gather all of my old designs together to show you.

Personal -
Personal 2 -
Admin -
Personal 3 - (Not so good)
Logo -

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I'm interested. You can look at my threads for some examples of my work. I'll update this post when I can gather all of my old designs together to show you.

Personal -
Personal 2 -
Admin -
Personal 3 - (Not so good)
Logo -
Looks good.
Fill out the application and we'll take you into consideration as well. ;)
  • Real name
  • Birthday (e.g 11/22/1988)
  • Email
  • Skype user
  • Examples of your work (Covered)
  • Can you do work on requests?
  • Got any experience from other people/employers? (optional)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I make web designs, however my graphic skills aren't too great, I seriously cannot be asked to write a load to sell myself, sorry.

CallumL

Started from the bottom, now the all team here.
Nov 14, 2010
I've never really attempted web design and I guess my logo creating skills is decent. I might do an application.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I make web designs, however my graphic skills aren't too great, I seriously cannot be asked to write a load to sell myself, sorry.
as stated, you don't have to know how to make it in HTML/CSS. Our developers can do that from just an image. ;)

Though, skills with Photoshop is required.
As for writing alot to sell yourself, well. It's not really a big deal. We just need to know what's in the application, and care mostly for the examples (and age to a certain degree).
I've never really attempted web design and I guess my logo creating skills is decent. I might do an application.
Woo! Give a try on a somewhat professional template and show to us? It's worth the try? ;)

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Position(s) filled. Those chosen has been contacted. To you others, you did well. Thanks for all the interest! :)

Thread may be closed now.

Users who are viewing this thread