Looking for free web host with features in description

rjohnson1990

Sep 5, 2012
I'm not sure if this is the right section, but I'm looking for a free web host that uses cPanel 11, allows at least 1 parked domain and at least 1 email account. I used x10hosting, but every time I upload RevCMS 1.9.9.9, my account gets suspended for phishing. Any others that anyone knows of?

I would go with a paid host or a VPS but I cannot afford it right now and I prefer the cPanel 11.

rjohnson1990

Sep 5, 2012
You can run RevCMS on a web host and Phoenix from a Windows computer. I'm trying to do that, but x10hosting keeps suspending my account, so I need a new web host.

rjohnson1990

Sep 5, 2012
I'm talking about a free host like x10hosting or host-ed.me. Both have cpanel which I like but x10hosting suspends all my accounts and host-ed.me doesn't allow parked domains on free hosting.

Swiggy

Aug 17, 2012
PAY FOR A FUCKING HOST THEN.. IF THEY KEEP SUSPENDING IT, ITS BECAUSE YOU AREN'T COMPLYING WITH THEIR RULES. WHICH IN TURN MEANS, YOU ARE A CHEAP FUCK.

PAY FOR A RELIABLE HOST.

Jan 17, 2012
PAY FOR A FUCKING HOST THEN.. IF THEY KEEP SUSPENDING IT, ITS BECAUSE YOU AREN'T COMPLYING WITH THEIR RULES. WHICH IN TURN MEANS, YOU ARE A CHEAP FUCK.

PAY FOR A RELIABLE HOST.
He said he can't afford it.

Anyway, try 000webhost, i've used it before, and it's great. But, one of my friends owns a hosting service that offers hosting for as low as $0.50.

rjohnson1990

Sep 5, 2012
000webhost.com is not going to work for me. It's been over 48 hours and my website is still taking me to

I'm going to check out ByetHost and see if they offer what I am looking for on the free hosting.

xNielsBeatZ

Oct 24, 2012
Actually, i think there are no free webhosts that allow retros.

I suggest buying a host but since you don't have enough money i think you'll have to look further.

Maybe Google something.

Users who are viewing this thread