PC Looking for builders (ASAP)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hey,

I'm working on doing a Minecraft PVP server w/ Factions, and I cannot build at all - I'm wondering if anyone would like to come and build a spawn?

If you want to do this, reply with a screenshot of something you've built before and also you can have someone work with you if you want.

- Cheers.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Maybe this will help you?

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
1JyUp
Me and Beast

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Hey,

I'm working on doing a Minecraft PVP server w/ Factions, and I cannot build at all - I'm wondering if anyone would like to come and build a spawn?

If you want to do this, reply with a screenshot of something you've built before and also you can have someone work with you if you want.

- Cheers.
Check my Minecraft submission. Also I have a couple of friends who can help to.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
& Jess :p

Uhrm, I'm new to minecraft only been on it for a month or two & have only built 1 thing my self and built a spawn with someone else - Worth a try.

First building:
This one I made on Robs server I know it's not good at all but It's basically all I've built, I'm improving! (First building I've made).
emTHTXgQeof0.png

Second building:
I know it's not very good but I hope I can do better (Second building I've made).
This was on my friends server as the spawn, I didn't build the small building on the left <-- I was building the big building with my friend but I didn't do the small waterfall in the middle or anything that was upstairs or downtairs in the spawn.

YwaAxXcweof0.png

kDjEqrD6eof0.png

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Maybe this will help you?

Thanks, but prefer something else the theirs.

1JyUp
Me and Beast

Looks good, considered.

Check my Minecraft submission. Also I have a couple of friends who can help to.

I'll go check, I'd of preferred it in your post, like said.
Me, pick me!

You're already on and destroying my spawn :(

& Jess :p

Uhrm, I'm new to minecraft only been on it for a month or two & have only built 1 thing my self and built a spawn with someone else - Worth a try.

First building:
This one I made on Robs server I know it's not good at all but It's basically all I've built, I'm improving! (First building I've made).
emTHTXgQeof0.png

Second building:
I know it's not very good but I hope I can do better (Second building I've made).
This was on my friends server as the spawn, I didn't build the small building on the left <-- I was building the big building with my friend but I didn't do the small waterfall in the middle or anything that was upstairs or downtairs in the spawn.

YwaAxXcweof0.png

kDjEqrD6eof0.png
Looks cool, I'd prefer above ground like first screenshot, and it to be a bit lighter and bigger, considered.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
I'd love to help along with Airton, Lauren, Cody & Jess! (All of Legion's and Airton's pics for my portfolio)

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
I can help :D

Here is one of my builds posted in a thread here at DevBest. If you want more let me know :)

You can also refer to this thread with a different project I wanted to do:

6tfn1j.png

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I'd love to help along with Airton, Lauren, Cody & Jess! (All of Legion's and Airton's pics for my portfolio)
Except for my second building, you never did that!

Also don't know if you got a chance to see the building on CraftFaction that I was building and you blew up!
Didn't get to prt scrn :(

Users who are viewing this thread