Applicant Looking for a management/administrative position

Birki

Feb 21, 2016
Hello!
My name is Birk, I'm 17 years, turning 18 in july.
I'm looking for either a newly started or upandgoing retro hotel that is looking for a manager/administrator.
I have great experience in the retro scene, and I've been around for about six to seven years now. The reason I'd rather work on another hotel instead of making my own, is that I just don't have the time, nor do I have the knowlegde to succesfully create my own hotel.
Throughout the years, I've had alot of experience working as staff on various hotels. Mostly on local hotels who is based on my native language (Norwegian), but also english ones. One that is worth to mention is my Events Staff position on Fresh Hotel, which lasted for around 5-6 months, untill I quit because of dinos reset, lol. (Yeah I was a big gambler).
I got great experience in drifting a retro, all from the daily tasks of getting new users to the hotel, to hosting events and hiring new staff members. I got great knowledge with the housekeeping system, aswell as the MODeration tool.
My acitivity on the hotel would be very high, since I go to school, I have alot of spare time after 3 PM, which means I can be online for around 6-12 hours a day. In weekends probably 12-16.
Im great with working in teams, and I'm a very positive person. I try to see the best in everyone, and I think that everyone deserves a chance.
I don't have anything else to add, so yeah.

Contact information:
Or you can either PM your skype name, or reply to the thread, and I will add you.

MOD please delete this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread